Are you seeking pain management, stress relief, or just spoiling yourself silly?
Ortho Touch Therapy professionally licensed massage therapists are each trained in a minimum of 6 massage styles. i.e. (Swedish, Relaxation, Deep Tissue Massage, Trigger Point Therapy, Sports Massage, and Myofascial Release). In addition to those specialties, our staff also offers additional modalities or ancillary services such as yoga, meditation, infant massage, couple’s sessions, and self care consulting. With an average of 12 years of experience and we are among the most knowledgeable massage therapists in St. Louis. Are you suffering from lower back pain or shoulder injuries? Are you stressed out from work? Or do you just want to spoil yourself or someone special? Ortho Touch Therapy has helped hundreds of people just like you. We will work with you individually to determine the best way to meet your therapeutic goals. Click the button below to schedule your personal assessment.Schedule Your Assessment Now!
- Best massage I have ever had. Stephanie did an amazing job. I didn't even hurt the next day. Usually the day after a massage I feel like someone has beat me. Not this time. I wish I lived closer Lily Harris
- I have never had a better massage than at Ortho Touch! Stephanie and Pippin are both amazing and always take the time to make sure I am thoroughly cared for and my needs are met. I usually come away with supplemental therapies or advice for what to do at home and in my daily life to alleviate pain and stress. Nothing but the best here! Rebecca Bee
- I recently saw Tanya for relieving pain in my Left Pec (from walking my 80# dog). Another goal was to relax my Neck, Upper Back, and Thoracic Muscles. Tanya worked her magic while I was lying face up; she was able to stretch my arms, shoulders, entire back, chest, in addition to massaging my abs. This targeted work released Low Back tension that I hadn't noticed prior! I am standing taller, my glutes have started engaging now that my back is released so I'm walking better also! All this was seamlessly executed so I was able to doze off for 30 of the 45 minutes. Amazing session all around! Thank you!!! Stephanie Martinez Harris
- Stephanie and her staff will treat you well. No matter who you see for a massage, you will get exactly what you need. Julie Bergfeld
- I have had the pleasure of working with Stephanie for about a month. Even while juggling the entire business, she always responds quickly with the informatio
n I need. In our initial meeting, I could tell that she is extremely passionate about this business and really pours her heart and soul into constantly improving it. This business has had incredible growth thanks to her hard work and dedication . I look forward to seeing where she takes it next! Jessie White
- Therapeutic massage from Stephanie Martinez has improved my health and well-being dramatically over the past 7 months during which I have been her patient. Before undergoing Stephanie's care, I woke up with a multitude of aches and pains all over my body, especially in my spine, back, neck, and shoulders. My pain added to my significant depression and made it even harder for me to get out of bed in the morning. Every day choosing to move was a struggle. I knew moving would help me in so many ways, but even thinking about moving was so challenging. (more…)K.V.Entrepreneur / Stay at Home Mom