Are you seeking pain management, stress relief, or just spoiling yourself silly?
Ortho Touch Therapy professionally licensed massage therapists are each trained in a minimum of 6 massage styles. And with an average of 12 years of experience we are among the most knowledgeable massage therapists in St. Louis. Are you suffering from low back pain or shoulder injuries? Are you stressed out from work? Or do you just want to spoil yourself or someone special? Ortho Touch Therapy has helped hundreds of people just like you. We will work with you individually to determine the best way to meet your therapeutic goals. Click the button below to schedule your personal assessment.Schedule Your Assessment Now!
- Therapeutic massage from Stephanie Martinez has improved my health and well-being dramatically over the past 7 months during which I have been her patient. Before undergoing Stephanie's care, I woke up with a multitude of aches and pains all over my body, especially in my spine, back, neck, and shoulders. My pain added to my significant depression and made it even harder for me to get out of bed in the morning. Every day choosing to move was a struggle. I knew moving would help me in so many ways, but even thinking about moving was so challenging. (more…)K.V.Entrepreneur / Stay at Home Mom
- Over the last 5 years I have become a runner. Stephanie has been a major part of my training programs. Whatever issues I seem to have over the course of my training, whether a sore foot, ankle, leg, back or arm Stephanie is able to find the root cause of the problem and help me work through it. Now training for my 4th marathon in the last 2 years our plan of working together continues. I truly trust Stephanie and value her as a therapeutic specialist and friend.Jeff K.Marathon Runner
- I have been a client of Stephanie since 2008. We originally started as work colleagues so I decided to take advantage of the massage therapy readily available in the office. Who doesn’t like a great massage, right? Well, in no time at all, I realized that Stephanie was truly gifted in her abilities to not only relax but to heal. (more…)Adrienne H.Fitness Instructor / Stay at Home Mom
- Low back pain relief. High ankle sprain. Fractured hip. Dislocated wrist. Exercise related aches & pains. General health & wellness. I've sought out Stephanie for all of these over the past 10 years. In several cases Stephanie worked directly with a chiropractor or physical therapist to coordinate treatment. In every case Stephanie was able to alleviate pain, facilitate faster healing, and improve the quality of my life. That's no small feat considering the gamut of injuries I've inflicted upon myself. If she can help me, I know she can help you.Paul S.Fitness Nerd
- I have tried many massage therapists, but never one as gifted as Stephanie Martinez. Since I have been working with her, my fibromyalgia and general stress levels have improved greatly. She is now an important part of my heath care team. Professional, reliable and empathic, Stephanie uses a variety of massage methods that help your body heal faster. I cannot say enough good things about her. Linda L.Linda L.